Terms and guidelines for customers
When placing an order with our company, you acknowledge that you read and agreed with our business policies as stated below.
- • A copy of these terms and guidelines can be provided when requested;
- • All prices are in Euro and including 21% BTW/VAT/FEI. (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- • All prices are excl. shipping and packing fees.
- • Minimum retail order: 50 Euro, minimum wholesale order: 500 Euro.
- • A 25% deposit /down payment is required on all ordered animals and products.
- • A payment or deposit has to be made within 14 days after invoice date.
- • Reservations that are not (pre)paid within 14 days after invoice date will be re-sold.
- • Payments can be made by Bank or PayPal. Please inquire for more specific details or other possibilities;
- • Payment-plans are possible.
A payment-plan requires a non-refundable deposit with a minimum of 25%.
Animals will only be shipped after a complete payment is received.
For more specific information, please mail: email@example.com
- • No refunds are possible on payments, substitute choice(s) which have to be spent within a time span
of six months.
- • Verified PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Bank information: Postbank nr. 4944208, IBAN NL22 PSTB 0004 9442 08, BIC / SWIFT: PSTBNL21.
- • All payments by bank without expenses for the receiver please!
- • When paying by Paypal add 5% to the ammount transfered to our account. (Expenses Paypal).
- • Shipment or deliveries will be made within 14 days after payment. Unless agreed otherwise.
- • Sexes and genetics are guaranteed on all our livestock.
- • With a signature on the paperwork for recieving animals, the customer acknowledges that they agree with our business
policies stated by Exocrawlers v.o.f. and inspected the purchased animals thoroughly before
signing the papers.
- • If customers are somehow not fully satisfied with the purchased animal(s) they can contact us
within 48 hours after they purchased the animal(s). We will refund the money or we will try to replace
the animal(s). Important: A report has to include photo evidence!
- • Live animals will only be shipped by airfreight or specialized courier.
- • Dried materials will only be shipped unmounted and on specific request.
- • All non-animals products can be shipped by regular mail service. Please, always inquire for more
specific information on your personal situation! E-mail: email@example.com.
- • Cargo shipments are possible on orders above a 1000 euro.
- • All international shipments require CITES permits and in some cases an import license.
- • Important: Exocrawlers is not responsible for any failures or confiscations during
- • Estimated prices for international cargo shipments: Regular cargo shipment up to 20 kg: 300 Euro;
CITES (appendix 2) application per species: 100 Euro;
Health Certificate (by official Reptile-Vet) : 100 Euro;
Broker Fees (cargo agent on Schiphol Airport): 300 Euro.
Important: Prices may vary.
Please, always inquire for more specific information
for your personal situation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.